To provide the client access to variety of information resources to help in academic and research in the college.
To carry out basic functions of acquiring, processing, organizing and dissemination of information materials.
The library as a collection of 12,000 Volumes, it maintain a comprehensive collection of materials including books, e-books journals and newspaper for use by both the staff and students of the college.
Our Library has the following sections;
- Reference section
- Audiovisual section
- Newspapers reading sections
- Reserve section
- Circulation desk/section
- Open shelves
- Teaching practice section
- Reading area
This section contains;
- Materials reserved by teaching staff.
- Past exam papers.
- Materials on high demand.
- Materials with delicate binding.
- Materials that are rear and out of printing.
- NB: reserve section materials are loaned for one hour or overnight or weekend. They can be renewed if not requested by other users.
Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Saturday – 8:00 am to 10:30 am
This library is closed on Sundays and public holidays
The services are rendered to registered members who include:
- Tutors/teaching staff
- Non-teaching staff
- External users (as stipulated in rules and regulations)
This is conducted to fresh students within the first week of admission. This is done in all various sections of the library.
CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM IN USE – the library has adopted the library of congress classification scheme.
CIRCURATION SYSTEM IN USE – the library uses koha integrated library system.